Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Kit....

I absolutely LOVE my Champion System kit for this season.  I designed it myself and although I have a few ideas for changes next year, I have to say that working with Champion Systems to get the layout and ordering done was a breeze!  It was my first time ever putting together a racing/training kit and they made the process very easy and fun as well!  Oh yeah, the LJ Design logo that's front and center - that's my landscape architecture company.  We rock.  :)
I wear my cycling kits almost daily and have raced in not only the one-piece kit, but the two-piece tri kit as well and have ZERO, count that, ZERO chafing issues.  The chamois is very comfortable, the pockets are well placed and sized and overall it just stays in place well - I'm not always fidgeting around with it while I'm racing.
I highly recommend Champion System as a company for their customer service and attitude and their clothing for a reasonable price, fit and comfort.  All around, two thumbs up!



No comments:

Post a Comment